Like the Maserati Ghibli, the iconic luxury carmaker’s Levante is named after the wind from which it draws its inspiration. A Mediterranean force that is known for its unpredictability, severe extremes, and dangerous beauty, a levante is the perfect namesake for an automobile that is built for any condition, any road, and all the while the envy of aesthetic and performance. Just as the Ghibli is the evolution of the sedan, the Levante is redefining the luxury SUV.
The Levante is Maserati’s first sport utility vehicle, a full-sized luxury automobile that is a welcome addition to the exclusive fraternity of the elite SUV market. In fact, the Levante is the elevation of a vehicle class, the next step for sport utility. Whether your aspirations are adventure or touring, off-road or off the map, cosmopolitanism or the cosmos, the Levante opens up your world of possibilities and refuses the existence of limits. It’s not just a car to take you anywhere, it is a luxury that will help you decide where you’re going. The Levante doesn’t change who we are, it changes who we are to become.
Exceptional all-weather handling for all elements promises comfort in all conditions while the V6 engine with twin turbochargers delivers 424 hp in the Levante S and 345 hp in the Levante. The Levante S takes its passengers safely and stylishly from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.1 seconds and tops out at a remarkable 264 km/h. All models’ engines feature “Q4” intelligent all-wheel drive system and 8-speed automatic gearbox with integrated Start & Stop System for handling and performance that fosters a force to reckoned with.
But the Levante’s most exclusive feature, the quality that sets it apart, is deception. Sculpted lines, a sleek exterior, gentle luscious curves complemented by luxury accents confuse envious onlookers and competitive, comparative car owners. Everything about the Levante says sports sedan, which makes it the very pinnacle of the luxury SUV class, marked by the Maserati Trident, a sign of exclusivity and a warning to competitors. The game has been raised. The Levante has arrived.
• Redefining the automotive luxury SUV market with the first SUV to bear the mark of the Maserati Trident
• Boasts exceptional all-weather handling even on snow and ice and is designed to deliver best-in-class comfort on rough roads
• The gasoline V6 engine with twin turbo-chargers is available in two versions with different horsepower capabilities
• The top of the range, Levante S, delivers 424 hp, while the Levante delivers 345 hp
• Levante S springs to 100 km/h in 5.1 seconds and has a best-in-segment top speed of 264 km/h
• All engines combined with “Q4”intelligent all-wheel drive system & 8-speed automatic gearbox with integrated Start & Stop System
• Spacious and luxurious interior enhanced by available panoramic sunroof and premium surface finishes which can be upgraded to the highly exclusive Zegna Luxury Package
• Maintains the sleek external lines of a coupe and sports the best aerodynamic efficiency in its category with a Cx coefficient of just 0.31
• Levante drivers can choose between 4 distinct driving modes: normal, I.C.E., sport, and off-road
• Flaunts innovative new features like Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go function or optional Forward Collision Warning
For more information, or to schedule a private test drive, contact:
Maserati of Oakville: 905.847.8329 | maseratiofontario.com | 2475 Wyecroft Road, Oakville