Luxury and price tag are not synonyms. The luxury automobile isn’t an accomplishment of economy, but rather a complement of excellence, tradition, and performance. Any company can slap a large MSRP on a windshield and claim perfection, but a true luxury car creates a sense of comfort and awe in its drivers, a sense of personal accomplishment, an achievement that cannot be measured in numbers, but only acquired by truth.
For over a quarter century the Toyota Camry has been giving drivers that exact sense of luxury. It is one of the most popular models in the world, and for good reason. You don’t ship a sedan worldwide for 25 years without providing your customers with a top-of-the-line product. But, age demands evolution, just like drivers. And the 2018 Toyota Camry has been born a new.
Taking guidance and inspiration from nearly three decades of pride and performance, the 2018 Toyota Camry has been reimagined for the discerning contemporary driver. A newly engineered 203-horsepower 2.5L four-cylinder or 301-horsepower 3.5L V6 engines options provide the Camry driver with the ultimate in precision and speed in its class. The car also boasts a revolutionary new 8-speed direct shift automatic transmission, and a hybrid option that a 2018 driver demands and deserves.
Toyota also recognizes variety they’ve come to expect from the Camry. From
the LE and XLE to the XE and XSE, the 2018 model gives a loyal client base many options in crafting their automobile just for them, from sounds system to interior design, and enhanced efficiency and performance, the 2018 Toyota Camry comes off the line just the way its driver wants it, a luxury that can only be born of experience and tradition.
10 Key Highlights
- Features an available 10” head-up display on the front windshield for maximum driver visibility.
- 203-horsepower 2.5L four-cylinder and 301-horsepower 3.5L V6 engine both available.
- Plus 212 Net Horsepower: Hybrid Synergy Drive option.
- Lower centre of gravity allows for more stability and increased confidence when cornering at higher speeds.
- Toyota Safety Sense P, which comprises of Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Automatic High Beams, and Dynamic Radar Cruise Control.
- Entune TM 3.0 keeps you connected to the content that matters to you – like the Slacker, Yelp, Sports, Stocks, Fuel and NPR One apps.
- Solar energy absorbing glass that influences climate control.
- Dynamic Force Engine that produces more power and better fuel efficiency.
- Panoramic Moonroof Available.
- 19” aluminum alloy wheels available.